CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

~~One Year~~

Today it has been one year since my mom died. The year has been long without her. The year has also flown by and it doesn't seem like she has been gone that long. I still find myself thinking of things that are funny or interesting and thinking to myself "I will have to tell mom about that when I get home". It hurts when I remember she wont be here to tell. I miss her. I miss my daddy. I miss my grandbabies. I know they are all together and as much as I miss them and want to be with them, I don't think I am ready to go yet. It has been one hell of a year and one I wouldn't want to do again for anything. This past year has really sucked!! Here's to hoping the next year will have some better times and memories that come with it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's hoping that the year gets better. It's hard to say good bye even though you know that you will see your loved ones again. The good thing is that it's not goodbye forever.