CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

~~Why We Love Children~~

I know this is old. I got it off an ancient email, but it made me giggle so I want to pass it on. Hope everyone is having a good day!!

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part where Chicken Little warns the farmer. She read ..."and Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said 'The sky is falling." The teacher then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?" One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'Holy Shit!! A talking chicken!" The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

A little girl goes to the barber shop with her father. She stands next to the barber chair while her dad gets his hair cut eating a snack cake. The barber says to her "Sweetheart you're gonna get hair on your Twinkie." She says, "Yes I know and I'm gonna get boobs too!"

And last but not least...

When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three year old came into the room as I was preparing to get into the shower. She said, "Mommy you are getting fat." I replied, "Yes honey, remember Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy." "I know", she replied, "but what's growing in your butt?"

Gotta love kids!!

No comments: