CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

~~Louise or Lewis?~~

So my big kids all graduated high school. With good grades. They are all pretty smart, or so I have always thought.
We were watching The Blind Side today and it came to the part where Michael's teacher says something about Lewis & Clark.
My daughter said "I thought it was Louise."
I told it that no it was Lewis and she asked, "Well which one was the girl then?"
I said that there wasn't a girl except Sacajawea.
She sat there for a minute and then said, "I know it is Louise & Clark- Clark Kent right?"
So my high school graduate doesn't know the difference between Superman's girlfriend and the man who discovered the great west. Guess I would rather live in Metropolis some days too!!


1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's hilarious...well, sort of. As a non-history loving person, I can appreciate the humor in that.