CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

~~Girl Gotch Review~~

You know what I see all the time that drives me bat shit crazy??? Girls pulling their underwear out of their butts. I know that may be a little on the graphic side of putting it, but seriously, it makes me want to tell them how horrible it looks and to go put on something that fits. But since that isn't always the problem I guess that wouldn't be the answer. My girls are not exempt from doing this no matter how often I gripe at them for it. So when I heard about the Girl Gotch underwear for girls I went right over to the Girl Gotch web site and read all about them.

Information from Rebecca at Girl Gotch:

"It all started in the summer of 2008. I was potty-training my daughter and was having a really hard time finding underwear that fit her. She seemed to always be

pulling and adjusting and no matter what, they would “ride-up”. I tried everything, even buying size 5/6 panties for her (even though she was 2).

One afternoon, we were at my sister‘s house. My daughter

and nephew were playing and were so wrapped up in their fun that my daughter had an accident. I didn‘t have a change of clothes, so I borrowed a pair of my nephew‘s gotch. I didn‘t think much of it at the time, but as the day went on I noticed that she wasn‘t complaining about her underwear hurting. I also watched her jump and play around and they stayed in place. The gotch covered her whole bum, which was something her panties never managed to do.

That got me to thinking...why don‘t they make gotch for

girls? And so, Girl Gotch was born and that brings me to today. I have been working with designer

s and manufacturers to get what I believe are the best girl‘s underwear on the market!"

They come in super cute bight colors or white/light for use with white pants. I was going to take pictures of my girls in them because they really do fit cute, but I am afraid of the internet pervs finding them on here so I will post some pictures from their site.

Brief – inspired by the original ”tighty whitey“, we have taken the style and made it to be all girl. They feature a one inch covered elastic waistband and material binding around the legs.
Boxer – These are great to wear under skirts or for sports.
Now while these are a little more pricey than what I usually buy~~ $15.99 for a box of 3 pair~~ they are totally worth it. My 5 year old has even asked to wear these because they are comfortable and that makes all the difference. Check them out, buy a box and you will be hooked too!


No comments: