CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

~~Who Did It???~~


All my dear daughters.......

Somebody better fess up and fast.

While I was helping my almost 2 year old grandson go potty on the toilet I situated him so neither I nor the room would get sprayed and his innocent little self~ who never does anything wrong~ (or so I am told I think that) looked up at me and told me has a weiner.

Which ever of you taught him that had better stop it or I will tell him you all have giny's and boobies and have him talk about it in public. Just so ya know............

**Photo from Awesome Animal Artwork**
sent to me from a friend and I love it!!

2 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Anything they learn I would always blame on TV. not the poor sweet girls

Anonymous said...

thanks about your post. very gud.


siagra dzhenagra potenciale