CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

~~Happy Halloween~~


The girls loved trick or treating tonight. They had such a blast running from place to place and they raked in the candy like no other, there is probably enough for the next 2 months then Santa Claus will load them up again. They looked so cute!! Amber was a witch and Libby a Kitty Princess. Amber said the funniest thing~~ when Max asked her if she was going to be a witch like Jacki and she said, "No I am a nice witch", everyone cracked up and she didn't really know what we were laughing at. Guess she thinks Jacki has been a little grumpy lately.
We went to visit Jeff's mom & dad and Aunt Dana, Vaylene and Jordan were there also. They had Lily & Roxy dressed up so cute. I wish my dogs would let me dress them, but every time I have tried they growl at the clothes and tear them off.
I hope everyone had a fun Halloween!!


No comments: