CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

~~Not Me Monday!!~~


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not spend $300 on tickets to take my 4 & 6 year olds to the Jonas Brothers. That price is not outrageous!!

I did not spend $250 10 minutes later to buy my husband the concert tickets he wanted so he couldn't complain about the others I didn't buy!! Yeah, I'm sneaky like that!!

I did not actually get all my laundry done on Friday so I had nothing to but relax all weekend. No, I am not that organized!!!

I did not have 3 sick kids to take care of all weekend. Guess that teaches me to do things early- they don't like me to have any extra time and I should have known that!!

After 2 weeks of it I am so not tired of puke and poop!! I did not completely tear down their beds and Lysol everything to try and kill the germs. I do not think that would be some kind of germslaughter or something.

I did not shamelessly send out 75 letters to companies asking them for items to do blog giveaways with.

I do not absolutely love my daughters new car.

I do not wish I was getting one!!

I have not felt like I am coming down with something all day long and my throat is not killing me.

I am not going to go to bed now and end this Not Me Monday!!!

Don't stop scrolling here!!! Keep going, the next 2 posts have lots of stuff to give away!!!

2 comments:

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

I hope you did not actually come down with anything - puke and poop are THE worst! Ick.

Enjoy the Jonas Brothers - I hear they're a lot of fun.

Mimi said...

OMG, I can't beleive the Jonai are that expensive.

Just stopping by to say HI from the Flip Flop contest!