CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

~~Birthday Boobs~~

So if you have been reading here long (or at least my last post) you know I had a daughter with a birthday this month. I also have another one who will turn 7 next week so we were sitting around talking about what she really wants. She is insisting that she wants a cell phone. My older kids didn't get one until they were about 14 or 15 so I really think 7 is a little young, but it is in discussions~~let you all know next week.
But I digress.
When we were talking about good presents my daughter Raven(26) thought she was being funny and told Amber to ask to "get her boobs done", to which Amber gave her a dirty look and told her "No way!"~ that's my girl.
BUT, Libby jumped in with the fact that her birthday is coming up in December and she would like to get her boobs done. Uh......Probably not!! I think the DIVA gene has hit her hard~~ Good Lord what have I got in store for me???

No comments: