CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

~Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes Review~

I am all about keeping my face clean. I have used rubbing alcohol for years to make sure I get all the dirt and oil off when I wash it. Kind of harsh on the skin, but I really haven't had a lot of luck with facial cleansers and some have even given me acne instead of cleaning my face. So when Katie contacted me and asked if I wanted to give the Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes a try I was a little leery, but decided to go ahead and give it a try.
The package of Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes came about a week ago and I have been using them each night since. The first night I felt like they left some kind of film on my face and so I washed with water afterwards. The second night I had more time and after I used the towelette I let my face dry completely and what I thought was a film the night before was not there. I kind of wonder if I was just feeling some really clean skin because that is all I felt the second night.
These new cleansing clothes come in three types:

Original: More effective at removing make-up than any other leading towelette. A gentle towelette that effectively removes make-up and dirt in one easy portable step. Infused with Triple Tea Antioxidant Complex, Vitamin E and Chamomile. Luxuriously quilted cloths with a unique diamond texture allow for a deep clean without leaving any residue behind.

Micro-Dermabrasion: These refreshing cucumber towelettes gently exfoliate to reveal radiant, smoother skin. They help achieve results equal to a professional mirco-dermabrasion treatment when used twice daily for two weeks. Dual-sided cloths incorporate mirco-derma beads on one side to exfoliate skin and are smooth on the other to remove make-up and impurities
Age Defying: Reveals softer, smoother, younger looking skin with every use.
Updated formula designed to be more gentle on the skin and around the sensitive eye area
Infused with Retinol and Collagen to smooth away lines and wrinkles for younger, healthier looking skin. Luxuriously quilted cloths with a unique diamond texture allow for a deep clean without leaving any residue behind.

Go on over to http://www.ponds.lifestyle.msn.com/ to get more information on the Pond’s Superior Clean, money back guarantee, find summer beauty tips from fashion and beauty expert Jenn Falik, download coupons for Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towelettes and find proprietary Pond’s research for an in-depth explanation of the science behind the Pond’s exclusive cleansing system.

These towelettes sell in packages of 30 and run between $4.79 and $6.07 so they are really affordable! Imagine, paying only $6 a month to keep your skin looking nice and feeling healthy. Much cheaper and a ton of time saved over getting a facial at a salon. I would recommend these to anyone who wants their skin to feel fresh, clean and soft as a baby's bottom!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

i have never tried these but i have ALWAYS wondered if they work!!