The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.
This weeks topic is 6 things people do that you think is beyond lazy
1. Yelling for their kids to come in from outside or another room to get something for them instead of getting up and doing it themselves.
2. Not flushing the toilet in a public restroom. How gross is it to walk in having to go like RIGHT NOW and having to flush or change stalls to go?? UUGGGGHHHH!! It is bad enough to have to use a public bathroom anyway!
3. Slacking off on the job all day and then expecting everyone to help them hurry and get done beore quitting time. I have no problem helping people if they need it, but get a little resentful if they have been watching TV or playing games all day.
4. People who would rather pee in the swimming pool and make everyone swim in it than get out and go to the restroom. It takes only a few minutes and I blame parents who don't teach their kids to do what is right.
5. On the same track, I hate when people let their kids run wild through a store, restuarant, movie theater, or pretty much anywhere, without correcting them, taking them out of the situation or giving them any type of indication that they are not doing what they are supposed to be doing. Put down the phone, put out your cigarette, quit stuffing your face or whatever the hell else you are doing and tend to your kids, It only takes a minute and it will be extremely helpful in getting them to grow up to be productive adults.
6. Taking off shoes and socks, jackets, dropping backpacks and anything else that may be in their hands, as soon as they come in the front door. It would take an extra 2-3 minutes to take all your crap to your room and put it away so I don't have to do it later.
12 hours ago