The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.
Todays topic is 6 things you’ll miss (or won’t miss) about summer.
1. I won't miss getting to sleep in on Fridays. Now I have to get up and get Amber ready and off to school.
2. I won't miss this hot dry desert air. Days on end over 100 really get on my nerves. It is too hot to be outside and the central air can't keep up in the house.
3. I will miss having the pool to relax in after work (on days it isn't too hot to be out there).
4. I will miss being able to stay up all night blogging or playing games on facebook. Have to get the girls back on a schedule that doesn't included all nighters and if I am up, they try to stay up.
5. I will miss camping, barbecuing and hanging out with my family and friends. We do some in the winter, but without being able to hang out in the yard it is less comfortable and convenient to have a lot of people over.
6. I will miss all the different celebrations. July 4th and all the fun town celebrations. We seem to be able to hit a parade, carnival or fair from the end of May to the first of September at least a couple times a month.
Kind of a boring list for me this week, but that is pretty much my life, boring and generic as can be!
Buy Me That
14 hours ago