The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.
This week's topic is 6 things you can do with your body that someone else might find strange
1. I have what my family calls "monkey feet". I can pick things up, write, and pretty much do most things with my toes that I can with my hands. I used to be able to eat holding a fork with my toes, but I am not even close the that flexible any longer.
2. I can touch my nose with my tongue. Not put it up there or anything, but it does touch. I can also tie a cherry stem in a knot completely with my tongue and teeth. I don't think that is weird, but my husband does.
3. It really isn't that special and it isn't like I want to be able to or anything, but I can get a HUGE black and purple bruise by barely bumping my legs or arms. So I guess it would be that I can change colors?!?!?
4. Before I say this one, let me just tell you I know it is gross, but I am having a hard time coming up with these. So anyway, I can grow the hair on my legs 1/4 inch in 2-3 days, yet the hair on my head grows about 1 inch a year. What's up with that????
5. I can put my finger in my eye and touch everywhere without it even bothering me. I have worn contacts for 31 years and I have done it so much to get crap out of my eye that it doesn't even phase me to be poked in the eye.
6. And last, but not least~~ and also pretty lame, but I can roll my tongue and turn it over without using my hands (or toes) and keep it that way without holding it.
So I know these are extremely stupid this week, but I have nothing and no matter how hard I think I am getting nothing either. Sorry and enjoy!!
bean and it
16 hours ago