The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.
This weeks topic is 6 things you do, use to do, or would like to do to relax.
1. The thing that relaxes me the very most is laying on the beach, listening to the waves and reading a book. I WILL retire to a beach someday and that will be my dream come true.
2. I like to get in a hammock in a shady spot, read a book and listen to nature.
3. When I was a kid I liked going out to the hot springs early in the morning and float around on a tube. With nobody else there early it was peaceful and not hot like middle of the day.
4. Sometimes, if I can find a really good movie, I like to go to the theater alone and just enjoy a good movie with nobody asking me to take them to get a drink, popcorn, candy or go to the bathroom.
5. I like to take the camp trailer up the canyon, find a nice shady spot in the trees with nobody around and just hang out. Watching the deer and squirrels and listening to the birds is quite calming and sleeping in the nice fresh air makes sleeping so peaceful.
6. And finally, rocking a baby in the middle of the night, smelling the freshly bathed, lotioned and sleepy baby's sweet baby breath, breathing deeply and making little baby noises can take away all kinds of stress.
got a 10
20 hours ago