CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

~~Shave and a Haircut, Two Bits~~

See all this beautiful LONG blond hair???? Take a good look.

I have been working with her since 2 years ago when she cut herself some bangs.
Over those 2 years we have discussed in length the reasons we don't cut anything but paper, and then only paper that belongs to you. Apparently I have slacked off in that discussion area, after all it has been 2 years. But guess what I came home to???? Bet it isn't all that hard....




Yep, you know it, she gave herself another little trim. She also shaved her legs, but to keep the blood and guts gore off the site I will spare you the bloody detailed pictures. But you know I saved them to embarrass the hell out of her at some point in time! Yea, I'm kinda mean like that!

No comments: