CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

~~Not Me Monday!!~~



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not scream like a little girl when Justin's sugar glider "crabbed" at me.

I did not laugh so hard at a blog post from Redneck Mommy that I wet my pants, EWWWW- wouldn't happen!!

I did not know my mother in law was coming over and didn't even comb my hair, nope that would make her think I am lazier than she thinks already.

I did not spend $300 at the grocery store on Saturday buying pantry stock ups and junk food, knowing full and well that we had a budget to stick to, that would be very immature!

I did not eat a whole bag of potato chips when I got home from said shopping trip.

I did not Let Libby have an ice cream cone AND a popsicle because she asked for it so cute, why can't I say no to that kid???

I did not spend too much time on the computer and watching TV last night and it did not make me so tired I fell asleep at my desk today.

I did not just spend the last 2 hours looking up information on sugar gliders because they are not cuter than hell and I would not be wanting to maybe get one of my own.

What "didn't" you do this past week???

No comments: