CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 9, 2009

~~Not Me Monday!~~



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not let Jaycee dye my hair bright pink, people would think I was a flamingo with that hair color.

I did not stay at a Hilton Hotel this past weekend even though the rooms do not cost an arm and a leg. They do not have the super best rooms and softest pillows ever.

I did not enjoy every minute of not being at the hotel and not enjoying the peace and quiet of no kids or dogs!!

I did not spend way too much money at a "Passion Party" last weekend on things that I will not ever find a use for. Their lotions and body sprays do not smell wonderful!!

I did not watch the stupid Grammy's last night for 2 hours just to lust over Kid Rock for 3 minutes.

I did not laugh at the fugly clothes people thought they looked good in, I would never be that rude.

I did not argue with an anonymous comment poster. That would be futile and immature and I would never engage in that behavior.

I do not know any secrets that I am not dying to tell. I will not go crazy before I tell someone's secret though.

I did not actually, kinda, sorta meet my first real life bloggy friend and she is not great, HI ABBY!!!

I did not go into the 15 item or less line with 16 items at Smith's on Saturday~~ It is not one of biggest irritations when someone else does it!!

I did not sit on the couch all day Sunday trying to will away my headache from the night before.

I did not buy a Wii after swearing we wouldn't be getting one because nobody plays with the Nintendo, Playstation, XBox, Gameboys, etc... And it does not have a ton of really fun games you can get for it. I will not be found in the basement playing it....EVER, so don't look there for me if I happen to be missing!!

So what DIDN'T you all do last week??

No comments: