CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

~~ReUsies Snack and Sandwich Bags Review~~

I am constantly buying ziplock bags. Maybe not the brand name all the time, but I go through so many of them I may as well buy stock in the company. My girls always want a baggie with treats, chips, sandwiches and whatever else they find. And even if they only use them for a minute they will NEVER use them again because they are "dirty". So when I saw this great idea I was ecstatic!! ReUsies are reusable snack and sandwich bags. Great idea huh!?!?!? They come in different sizes and patterns and are absolutely perfect for school lunch boxes and trips in the car. Get each child their own design and you will never again hear "that is my bag of cookies" because there is never a question. These are not only a great way to "go green", but a perfect way to help stretch your budget and everyone can use that these days. They are not only great for food, they are perfect little bags to carry a few crayons or small toys in your purse to keep a little one busy for a few minutes. I used one to keep pony tail holders and barrettes in my purse for last minute or on the spot fixes and I could easily see myself using one for carrying lipstick or a powder to keep them in a easily found spot in my huge purse. The ideas for uses are endless!

Check out some of the great designs


Cute designs and there is plenty more just go check out the ReUsies site and check them out! The prices are reasonable and when I figured what I was spending on baggies a month I could easily pay for all the designs my kids chose and still be money ahead!

Go over and take a look, I promise you wont be sorry and I am sure you can find a style for even the pickiest kids!!

Info from the Reusies site:
They are 100% cotton, lined with water-resistant 100% nylon (BPA, Lead and Phthalate free). They come with Velcro® closures that are kid-friendly and ensure that the food won't fall out. ReUsies™ can be machine washed and dried, washed in the dishwasher, or for longest life simply wiped clean with a soapy sponge and air dried.

Available bag sizes:
Snack: approx. 6” w / 5” h
The snack size holds a half sandwich or whole sandwich with the crust cut off! It is good for smaller quantities of crackers, pretzels, apple slices, etc.

Sandwich: approx. 7.5” w/ 6”h
The sandwich size holds a typical "grown up"- sized sandwich, full bagel, or larger quantity of snacks.

No comments: