The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.
Today's topic is 6 things you think would be yummy if they were covered in chocolate.
First of all I am not big on chocolate. It isn't that I hate it, but it gives me migraine headaches so I try to stay away from it. BUT..... white chocolate doesn't seem so bad so I will go with things covered in white chocolate instead.
1. Pop Corn~~ I've had it and it is YUMMY!
2. Pretzels are great and if you add a little caramel after the chocolate it is wonderful!
3. Cashews and almonds are always good snacks, but add the white chocolate and they are devine!
4. I haven't tried this, but I think white chocolate over vanilla wafers cookies would be nice.
5. I also have not tried this, but I think chunks of fruit, maybe pineapple and things like that, with chocolate covering would be super good.
6. And last, but certainly not least, because in all reality anything covered in white chocolate would make it better, I think that all types of cookies dipped in chocolate would make them double yummy!!!!
got a 10
20 hours ago