CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

~~NOT ME MONDAY~~



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. (Thanks to MckMama for giving me a copy and paste so I can link to you~~ still open for anyone else to teach me how to do it without copy and paste)

I did not send a email to the superintendent of the hospital and tell him I felt like a mushroom, kept in the dark and covered in shit, NOPE wasn't me

I did not sleep in until 11:00 on Friday and I didn't keep the girls and dogs in my bed with me so there wouldn't be any messes when I got up.

I did not laugh when Jacki was dealing with Baby Trey's constipation and he finally went....ALL OVER, nope, I wouldn't laugh at that.

I did not drive to work at 6:30 am with ice on my windshield because it was to freaking cold to get out and scrape it off. No, that would be dangerous.

I didn't cut in front of another family at parent teacher conference when they stepped away to look at pictures on the wall in the hallway. Nope, that would be extremely rude!

I did not "fire" a close friend for being what I felt was dishonest. And I did not go off and call her some names I shouldn't ever say because I don't talk like that.

No comments: