CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

~~Blog Farts~~

Jaci over at Ravings of a Mad Housewife came up with a blog farts idea. She describes it as this: Blog Farts – noun. Def: Crappy ideas that are too short to make a real blog post, but when combined, join forces to make one unified, albeit half assed, post. see also: memes, surveys. These are mine for this week.

1. Why is it that before Thanksgiving is even over the stores have Christmas stuff out and before Christmas is done there is Valentines things on the shelf. I hate that all the holidays have become so commercial.

2. How can people read about the chemicals in illegal drugs, especially meth and then use it? People please, would you eat a rat poison sandwich and then drink Drano for a after dinner cocktail? Why on earth would you ingest or smoke something that eats your face off and makes you look 20 years older than you are?

3. Why is it that when I go out to eat with my daughters at the buffet place, they can march their skinny asses up there a dozen times and nobody gives them a second look, yet myself, being a bigger person (not HUGE, but bigger) gets crusty looks like I am going to eat all the food when I only go up once?

4.I work 4 days a week, 10 hours a day so I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. Every week I have the best plans about getting all of the laundry and housework done on Friday so I have 2 days to relax, BUT every week I get on Blogger and promise myself I will read a couple blogs and the next thing I know it is afternoon. Why do I have no self control? Why is everyone so interesting? Does anyone know where I can find a Bloggers Anonymous meeting?

5. And last for this week, does anyone really think I am going to have 11 years of bad luck because I don't forward a bazillion retarded emails every week telling me something bad will happen if I don't send it to 10 people? And will my wishes really not come true if I don't forward it in the next 3 minutes?

5 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Love the title.

Ariel said...

I don't know about that last one, but do you really want to test it?? ;)

Anonymous said...

I have three day weekends, too, and EVERY time I sit down at the computer I plan to only look at a few blogs--but then waste a few hours. I need a BA meeting, too!

Mrsfatface said...

Too funny! I completely agree with your blog farts.

Shannon said...

Yeah, I probably need to attend a few BA meetings, as well. Sigh.