CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

~~My Daughter and the Answering Machine~~


Frequently when Amber calls my office I am not there and my voice mail picks up. I am not sure she completely understands the idea of voice mail because this is what I hear every time:

Me: Hi, this is Trina with Utah State Adult Services. I am not in my office at this time, but if you will leave your name, a short message and a number where you can be reached I will call you back as soon as possible.

Amber: "Mom, you know me, this is Amber you can hear it is me. I know you are there so why don't you ever answer this thing? Call me back, you know the number. And that will be all!"

She says the "That will be all" part with all the authority that a 6 year old can muster up, like I have been dismissed or something and it cracks me up every time. I have let everyone in my office listen to it and they all bust up. I wish I knew a way to put it on here somehow so you could all get a good laugh too.
I think she really believes that I am listening to her or something, who knows, I just know she is way to cute!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wish I could hear, sounds pretty funny! And cute!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I talk like that too because so many people these days screen their calls.

Queen Bee said...

That does sound pretty funny. Kids say the funniest things.