CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

~~Puppies!!~~~

This is a picture of Sissy's first litter. Brown female and the other two were males.

This is her second litter, black female and the other two were males.

This is our April Fools Day litter. Black female and the other two males.

They are so cute and it is funny that she has almost the same litter every time. I love puppies and I wish we could just keep having them, but that is not fair to Sissy or even very healthy for her so she will be getting spayed as soon as the puppies are weened. I have a HUGE issue with puppy mills and people who over breed their animals, but when I pick up one of these cute little snugglers I can see how it happens!! If you are close come on by and see our babies.

4 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

cute puppies, gotta get some of those cute little faces.

AP Mommy said...

Ahh sooo cute!

Stop by my blog The A-Priori Mommy for a great giveaway!

Vaylene & Jordan said...

oh!!! We will have to come see them. So cute!! You will have to make sure I don't sneak one home.

RamblingMother said...

awwww, sweet babies. Saw you on SITS roll call.