CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1. I did not have to spend $50 to get the "temporary- 6-10 washes" pink hair color out of my hair because it seemed to have decided to be permanent no matter how many times I washed it.

2. I did not cry like a little baby when I had to tell the vet to put our puppy down last week and then totally pretend I had allergies when someone at work asked me why my eyes were all red. I did not hate fibbing about it so I wouldn't feel like a cry baby.

3. I did not relentlessly tease my hubby about falling asleep during EVERTHING he watches and sarcastic and rudely sweetly offer to wake him up during this weeks Deadliest Catch episode and then fall asleep 2 minutes before it started.

4. I did not drink over 15 Dr Pepper's this week after having given caffeine up for lent, thus I did not spend all week in a state of buzzedness!(Yes that is a word, I just made it so zip it!)

5. I did not get stuck in traffic on the freeway on the way home from work after drinking at least 4 of the above said Dr Pepper's and totally wet my pants trying to get in the house and to the bathroom when I got home.

6. I did not take the girls fishing at the reservoir yesterday and forget the sunscreen. I also didn't make the assumption that we would be fine for a little while and now have legs the color of lobsters that feel like they have been in the fires of hell and are swollen so bad I can't put pants on.
What did y'all do or not do this past week?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I did not let my dishes sit for 3 days and wear the same pj's all day for 2 days. I also have not ever thought we'd be ok while fishing in the sun for a couple hours at the start of the season. Those leg burns are the worst, and I love the word buzzedness!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

15 DPs...that's crazy!