CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009


I think I have mentioned a time or two about how Libby gets heart broke and butt hurt if anyone laughs at her, even if it just because she has said something funny. But I really need to share this. She has allergies and this time of year she sneezes constantly. Everyone around here always says "Bless you" when she does. Well almost always. The other day she sneezed while we were talking and nobody said anything to her. She got all teary eyed and looked like she was going to cry so I asked her what was wrong. Her voice got all wobbly and the tears started coming when she said, "I bless you'd and nobody said it." It took me a minute, but I realized that she thought sneezes were called "Bless you's" and it was bad if nobody noticed when you did it. Maybe you had to be here, but it was really funny to us.

No comments: