The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.
This week is 6 things you love or hate about the ocean.
1. I love listening to the waves crash on the shore.
3. I love the sunsets that show over the ocean horizon.
4. I love walking the beach and picking up seashells.
5. I love the beautiful colors of the fish when scuba diving.
6. I hate sharks, I am afraid of being eaten by one!!