CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Little Mermaid


Libby found this huge log out in the water up at the reservoir and decided she wanted to be my Littlest Mermaid. Isn't she adorable?


We got our pool up and warming so we can teach her how to swim this year. Hopefully she doesn't decide to move to the bottom of the ocean and spend her days swimming around with Flounder and Nemo. Oh wait, isn't that two different movies?? I am not really up on my Disney movies like I should be, oh well they are all in the water I do remember that!

But then again, maybe she would find some cool sunken ships with really big treasure chests and then come back home and take care of her old mom in the style I would love to become accustom to!!

No comments: