CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

See Kai Run winner

Sorry I know I am late on this, but my household was sick all weekend and you know how it is when everyone wants you to do something for them all at once!!
So I am kind of tired of writing names and cutting them out so I am trying to use the random number drawing again and I still cannot get the page to print so here it is copy & pasted.

Random Integer Generator
True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 190
Here are your random numbers:184
Timestamp: 2009-05-04 17:34:14 UTC

The winner is "My Angel's Mommy", but I have no contact information on you. Since your blog is also new, maybe you don't know how to add your address and stuff so contact me and I can help you out. I need to know what style, what size and your mailing address.
You can email me at hisbaby78 at sfcn (dot) org.
Thanks to everyone who entered and I have a ton more giveaways coming up so stop back by!!

No comments: