CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

~~Creative Clips Review~~

Colleen from Creative Clips sent me the cutest little pink hair clip. I went over and checked out her web site and found the greatest hair accessories for kids. This is another one of the places that have a ton of celebrity endorsers with tons of cute pictures of their kids so if you have these super cute hair clips you can name drop and we all know how well I do that!!!
The clip I got to review was this one and it is beautifully made with quality materials. It even has velcro on the inside of the alligator clip to keep it in fine, thin or almost non-existent hair:
But my goodness do they have so many cute ones!! Check some of them out:


And they sell these cute little racks to keep your accessories all in order and visible so you can find what you are looking for quick.


So go on over and check out Creative Clips and find some cute hair accessories for your girls~~ or for shower gifts~~ or birthday gifts~~ the options are endless!!

1 comment:

picketfence_cartel@hotmail.com said...

That bow holder is genius! I just love having a baby girl! haha

-hallie