CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

~~Little Show Offs review~~



I got the cutest little t-shirt in the mail a couple days ago with a note in it. It said that the shirt should fit right in with the ages my girls are. It looked like this:


I asked Amber to come in a try it on for me and guess what she said??? Yep, she said "Why?" Is that perfect or what??!!

Anyway, it came from the great folks at Little Show Offs and they really have a great product line. Check out a few things that I picked out:


They also carry some cool stuff besides t-shirts, take a look:


Here is some info from the Little Show Offs site:
"Little Show Offs is designed as a form of fun expressions for baby. It is also created to make baby shower gifts unique, fun,and of course cute and adorable. There is no better way to celebrate a baby than to have these tees proudly express "new accomplishments", "loves", "place of residence" and more. It also brings the family together to show off what role baby has now created for each member."

These really are cute shirt. I am off to order some for an up coming baby shower and I know they will be a hit!! Super cute, super quality, super prices~~ you can't beat Little Show Offs!

3 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

i love the little hats.

Michelle said...

Oh they are cute.

I hope you win some razors from me so your husband can have these back. I used my DH's to shave my armpits the other day, dont tell him. This razor was as good. Have you ever noticed that mens razors are way better?

Dee said...

hottie mommy is great. cute shirts.

visiting from SITS.