CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Small Talk Six 7/18

The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.

Today's topic is 6 flavors or types of ice cream that you love or hate.



1. The very best is Peach Pie by Dryers. It is seasonal and I have to stock up on it every summer. It has peaches and pieces of pie crust in it. YUMMY!!!!!






2. Next I would have to say Green Apple ice cream. It is made by a little fast food place by my house and I have never found it anywhere else, but Lawrdy is it good!!



3. Banana is also great. Nummy Yummy!!







4. Another one made by my house is Cotton Candy and it is also wonderful. It really does taste like cotton candy. A few years ago DQ had a Cotton Candy Blizzard and it is similar to that.



5. My good old stand by is Vanilla. Soft serve in a dish is good, but hand dipped Vanilla Bean on a cone is always a great treat.





6. The ice cream I can't stand is Peppermint. I have tasted 3 or 4 different brands when they are out around the holidays and I have never found one that doesn't make my stomach churn.


Go on over to Momdot and see what everyone else likes or doesn't.

9 comments:

Heather said...

The apple ice cream sounds so good! One of our ice cream places sell different kinds of apple ice cream, but I don't think they have Green Apple, which is the only kind of apple I like. I do not like peppermint ice cream either. Peppermint anything really. Or mint. Ew. I do not like feeling I'm eating toothpaste while I eat ice cream thank you!

Kimmie said...

Where in the world are you that you have ice cream that tastes like Green Apple??!! lol I love green apples, but as an ice cream - it might have to go on my hate list. ;) My STS

Staci A said...

That Peach Pie one sounds so good!

Oh and I'm with you on Peppermint-ick!

AudreyO said...

I am going to have to try that peach ice cream flavor. I really love peaches.

Rana said...

Green apple could be interesting. I don't normally like fruity ice cream. Great list!

annies home said...

several of these I have never heard of but they sound so delicioous I will look for them next time I buy icecream

The Redhead Riter said...

Stopping by from SITS to share the blog ♥ !

I like every kind of ice cream. Just the words make me salivate! Oh my goodness...now I want a hot fudge sundae

◄Happy Saturday Sharefest►

Ronnica said...

Peppermint...ick! I'm not a fan of any minty ice cream.

Green apple...that sounds intriguing!

Debbie said...

I've never even heard of green apple ice cream but it sounds wonderful!