The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.
Today's topic is 6 flavors or types of ice cream that you love or hate.
1. The very best is Peach Pie by Dryers. It is seasonal and I have to stock up on it every summer. It has peaches and pieces of pie crust in it. YUMMY!!!!!
2. Next I would have to say Green Apple ice cream. It is made by a little fast food place by my house and I have never found it anywhere else, but Lawrdy is it good!!
3. Banana is also great. Nummy Yummy!!
4. Another one made by my house is Cotton Candy and it is also wonderful. It really does taste like cotton candy. A few years ago DQ had a Cotton Candy Blizzard and it is similar to that.
5. My good old stand by is Vanilla. Soft serve in a dish is good, but hand dipped Vanilla Bean on a cone is always a great treat.
6. The ice cream I can't stand is Peppermint. I have tasted 3 or 4 different brands when they are out around the holidays and I have never found one that doesn't make my stomach churn.
Go on over to Momdot and see what everyone else likes or doesn't.
lady in 889 ruins the fun
10 hours ago