CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Small Talk Six 7/25

The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.

This weeks topic is 6 talents you wish you possessed.
I wish I only had six, or even had to think hard to answer this one, but it came very easy as I have no talent!!

1. I wish I had some artistic talent. I can't even draw stick figures that look like people. I would also love to have a decorators eye. My house is so freaking boring!! Sometimes I leave the kids clutter around so people notice that instead of my crappy sense of design. I do have family pictures up in one hallway, but beyond that I pretty much suck at anything that has to do with decorating.

2. I would love to be an organized person. I have zero organizational skills. I make the effort and I really try some great ideas to help me~~~ but I suck at it no matter what I do.

3. I wish I could sing. Not even great, just well enough that my kids don't threaten to jump out of the car when I start belting out the tune on the radio.

4. I think that having a strong will power is a talent. I obviously don't have any will power and wish I did on so many different levels. Maybe then I could lose weight, exercise regularly, eat right, and stay on some sort of schedule without so much struggling.

5. I would love to be able to back a horse trailer, 4 wheeler trailer or camp trailer into the driveway without hitting something. Every. ~Damn. ~Time!!!!

6. And last, but not least, I would love to learn to play the piano that sits in my livingroom gathering dust. At least I would have an excuse to keep it every time Jeff wants to get rid of it to make room for more of his stupid stuff (read: deer heads, gun safes, etc..).

So, anyone want to come and teach me to decorate my house and organize it??? Didn't think so.

5 comments:

Heather said...

I wish I could play the piano too.

The Redhead Riter said...

Wishes can become reality

:o)
Sending blog ♥

M.M.E. said...

Haha. I've been trying to learn how to decorate for years. I'm too artsy to decorate properly though. Art majors are useless for that sort of thing. Nice blog you have here.

Philip said...

Hi, Trina. I think I could help you out with #6 as I've written an ebook entitled Learn to Play the Piano in 12 Lessons. It's specially written for people who just want to learn the piano on their own time and pace.

Please drop by for a visit at http://philipyeoh.com, and my blog's here at http://philipyeoh.com/blog

Veggiemomof2 said...

I hit the dumpsters for our apartments once. Ok, I didn't hit it so much as I gently moved it. All The Way Out INTO the Road. Everyone I had to tell (work, husband, ins company, dumpster company, neighbors) laughed their butts off!