CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

~~Small Talk Six~~

The ladies of Momdot are at it again with a new weekly meme called Small Talk Six. Every Saturday a new topic is announced and you respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 photos, or 6 paragraphs, whatever your heart desires. You can check out the Small Talk Six announcement to see all of the pre-scheduled topics for 2009. Don’t forget to stop by and see this weeks responses at MomDot and link up your own.

Small Talk Six for 7/11/09. Today’s topic is “6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar (or just famous in general).”

1. I could afford a maid. Oh Lord how nice it would be to not have to argue with someone to get the kid messes cleaned up. And speaking of a clean house, I would be able to build my dream house for the maid to clean!! And then maybe fill it with more little babies that need me to mother them. (I wish I could afford to adopt some more kids!!)

I guess I would rather have one that looks like this:

With a house that looks like one of these:


2. I wouldn't have to save for school clothes or anything for that matter. Again, how nice would it be to just go and buy what we need or want instead of scrimping and bargain shopping.


3. Ability to travel any place I want. Vacations!!! Hell Yeah!!! Beach sand in my toes, frosty drinks in my hand and my butt in a hammock under a palm tree. No dead lines to meet and no short vacations because I have to run back to work.


4. I would be able to wear what ever God awful things I wanted to and nobody would pay any attention. Well except for that Blackwells worst dressed list, but who really cares about that anyway?? Yep, spandex shorts, over size shirts and flip flops would be in fashion!!


5. I would absolutely hire a personal chef to watch what I eat and cook for me since I don't really do it so well. It would be lovely to just call down to the kitchen and order what I wanted to eat instead of having to go make it for myself.


6. And last, I would be able to hire a personal trainer to whip my butt into shape and then be able to afford a plastic surgeon to fix all the saggy spots that were left!!


Yep, I wanna be a rockstar!!

2 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

This is a fun post! I love all the pics. I think I had the personal chef, I wouldn't need the trainer. I'd definitely pick the chef if I could only pick one!

Alicia said...

amen! hopefully one of my kids turns out to be a rockstar so they can support me for the rest of my life... i'll just become their manager!