CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

~~Dynamite!!~~




See me ride out of the sunset
On your colour TV screen
Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
But don't you start no fight

CHORUS:
'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
T.N.T. and I'll win the fight
T.N.T. I'm a power load
T.N.T. watch me explode
Lyrics to T.N.T by AC/DC


Since I don't know what music you all listen to I thought I would put the lyrics here so you knew how it is suppose to go.

We have a skateboarding game on the Xbox that the girls have recently found they like to play. I guess they have also found that I am a liar and there is sound on video games (damn!!) So anyway they found the AC/DC song on the game and I had my 4 year olds running around singing "A T and a T, it's dynamite, a T and a T I'm outta sight. A T and a T, I have to overload, a T and a T watch it explode"

I tried and tried to tell them they were singing the wrong words, but either they really don't believe me or they just don't care because echoing through my house tonight I was still hearing "A T and a T......."

That's how we roll...... all screwed up, but having the time of our lives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Innocence is bliss. As long as they think the song is about a T and a T, then that's a good thing. Although I'm sure they are trying to find the connection to a T exploding!