CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

~~ My Beautiful Babies~~

Since I have beautiful children and grandchildren I decided I wanted some cute pictures of them together. We took the girls up to the castle amphitheater on the grounds where I work the other day to take some pictures. One of my daughters over slept and so her kids are not in these, but it still turned out OK. The photographer was awesome and I can't wait to get the disc with all the touched up wonderful pictures. In the meantime, here are some I took while he was working.

They got bored really quick and I had a hard time getting them to cooperate and unfortunately the grass was a little wet so we didn't get the poses we really wanted, but here is some candid ones that shows their cute little personalities. Enjoy!












Then the next day we took them to a nearby pond to feed the ducks and geese. It was really cool how close they let the kids get to them. Some of the ducks even took the bread right out of the kid's hands.




Zeke is like his mommy and most definitely not a morning person so the end one is one I got later in the day because he was having nothing to do with the morning pictures!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

such cute pictures!! you have such an adorable family!