CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

~~Sunday Stealing ~~

Today I stole this meme off a blogger known as shopannies who said she ripped it off from Kyddryn from Shadow and Sweetwater who claims she stole it from someone on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time.
Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

1. Who was your FIRST date and where did you go?

Steve and we went to Lagoon

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?

ummmm not even!!

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?

Coke & Crown~~ not much Coke, I didn't know how to mix a drink. I cannot even smell whiskey now without getting sick.

4. What was your FIRST job?

Working in the cherries out in Genola in jr high school

5. What was your FIRST car?

1967 Chevelle... loved the car, but my dad sold it when I got prenant with my son because he was mad at me.

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?

Home from Arizona after my son was born

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?

My first friend I remember was Darrin who was my neighbor in Kindergarten. No I don't talk to him, haven't since we were about 6 and I have no idea where he even is.

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?

The first I remember was my cousin Scott's or my aunt Joyce. They both happened really close together & I don't know which was first.

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.

Well...... besides my sisters, my brother or my son I would have to say my Ex and what a mistake that was!!

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?

To have more money in the bank than I could count zero's for.

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?

To fly!!

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?

NO!!! I don't even want to talk to his ass, even if my son does.

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?

Dance????? Because my Grandmother took me I think.

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?

Take off my bra and shoes. Sometimes after a horrible day I don't make it all the way home before that happens.

So steal away and then come and tell me where to look at your Sunday Stealing!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU LIE THE FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU GET HOME IS RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE BATHROOM AND IF SOMEONE STOPS YOU TO TALK YOU DO THE PEE DANCE!!! LOVE YOU JACKI!!!!

Our Crazy Life said...

hmmmmm, ya got me there. I do have to do the pee pee dance if I am stopped.