CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

~~Totally Random Sunday~~


Josie from The Poor College Students guide to raising a baby dropped by and and left me a totally random comment and asked me to play along.....so here I am.

Here is what she had to say:


"Totally random Sunday!
So I have been randomized! The idea is to find 5 totally random blogs and leave them a totally random comment! I like this idea and plan on doing it often! We all like a little comment love, and it is fun to see what people come up with! So I am off to find my 5 random blogs! :) If you are one of them please leave me your own totally random comment and lets keep this game alive!
Ventures reward creepiness! (hehehe- see, random is funny sometimes!)"


So lets keep it going. Try and find people you haven't been to before and see how wide spread we can get this!! Sounds like a fun way to meet people to me!!

2 comments:

Jan Holt said...

Way to GO!!! You are a Random WARRIOR... and one of the very first ever! I just started it today!

Alicia said...

cool idea!!