CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

~~The Middle Butt~~

Have you ever heard of a middle butt? Yea, me either.

I have heard of big butt, flat butt, butt in the front, butt in line, butt head, butt face, butt crack, and a few butts that I can't mention and still keep a family friendly blog.

BUT.... Libby came in the house all upset because her "Middle Butt" was itchy. I told her to itch it since, being the all knowing person that I am, I hadn't a clue where she needed to scratch that itch (and quite frankly it really didn't seem like somewhere you would want someone else to scratch on you.. )

She looked at me like I was a few taco's short of a combination plate and reached toward her back.

I asked her if her butt itched and she stomped her foot and repeated that her "Middle Butt" was the culprit.

She had her hand near her back, but since she was saying butt I again assumed (yea I know what that does) that it was her, eh hmmm, butt crack so I asked her if her butt crack itched.

At this point she had heard enough from me and pointed to the spot just above her butt crack and told me, "It is the MIDDLE.. not my back and not my butt crack".

So I scratched her lower back where she couldn't reach........and filed "Middle Butt" into my brain so next time I wouldn't look so stupid.

Yep, I keep it classy


8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is something my 5yo would say...only her "knee armpit" was itching...and she said she thought she might need a flea collar!

http://www.imakehairrock4u2.com/2009/02/randomness-from-owen-and-ella-belle.html

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Thats a new one..

Unknown said...

How cute! Her middle butt crack? Kids are just plain ol hilarious!

Janelle said...

Kids say the darndest things! Stopped by from SITS and love your background. :) I picked the other one, but love them both!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

HAHA, too funny.

Just stopped in from SITS!

Sammy said...

That's hilarious!
stopping by from SITS!

Alicia said...

i never knew there was a technical term for that! good to know!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Kids are so funny.