CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~~THE DUMBEST QUESTION ON THE PLANET!~~

I have said time and time again that there are no stupid questions so go ahead and ask.


I have now been proven wrong.
The worst part it that it happened so quickly and caught me so off guard that I couldn't think up a smart assed answer and that is so not me!

So I told you all about taking the girls to the Jonas Brothers concert on Saturday, but I didn't tell you what some freaking air head asked me while we were there.
First off, let me remind you of the picture I posted before:



Absolutely both cute girls, but with an obvious difference, yes??? You can kind of tell that I had the girls dressed in the same outfit, just one in white and one in blue.

I was walking with them to the bathroom and a woman asked me how old they were and I told her 4. She then looked at them for a minute and asked.........


Are you ready for this????




"Are they twins?"


What??? Are you freaking kidding me?

What would possess someone to think that these girls from each end of the color wheel could be twins? I know the news has shown some black/white twins from mixed parents, but they at least had skin close to the same color and looked alike. These two, not so much.

So I stand corrected~~~ There are stupid questions!!


What is the dumbest thing anyone has ever said to or asked you?? Let me know I am really curious if I just found the dumbest person on earth or if there are more.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

haha!! i love it! you have such a great outlook!

Pam said...

They could have asked if they were identical twins!

Deb said...

Hiya, visiting from SITS!

I have a boy and a girl 13 months apart and have been asked if they are identical twins.

My other fave stupid (running) question: How long is that marathon?

jmt said...

So I originally came over to your blog because I thought your SITS roll call was funny...butt crack of dawn...yes? And then this post about the dumb question? LOL Thank you for the laugh!

Jaclynn_kyuss said...

Visiting from sist..

BWAAAAAA HAHAHA

That's it :)

Have a nice day!