CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

~~Warm Whiskers Review~~

Established in 2000, Warm Whiskers is a company dedicated to improving the quality of life of individuals by providing a product line that promotes relaxation, stress and tension relief, and comfort for the body and soul. They also carry a line for your pet that can help provide warmth and help with arthritis pain or stiff joints and muscles. They even have a heated pet bed that would have been super helpful when I had little puppies in the winter and couldn't seem to keep them warm!!

They were nice enough to send me this "Brown Bear eye pillow". Their site says that the eye pillows can be chilled to sooth tired eyes and reduce puffiness or they can be warmed to use for relief of sinus pressure. I decided to try out the chilled option first. I had it on my eyes for about 5 minutes and it felt a little too cold so I had to remove it. I tried again after it had heated up a TINY bit and was able to leave it on for 15 minutes and it was quite relaxing. It did help the puffiness, and I was wishing it would magically take away the dark circles and wrinkles too when I realized that the relaxation it had caused in my eye area did seem to help the fine wrinkles. It may have been my imagination, but I really do think it helped.


Information from the Warm Whiskers site indicates that unlike the typical heating pad , their creations are designed to retain heat longer, for approximately one hour or more and closely hug the contours of your body. Warm Whiskers products are available in several different animal incarnations as well as luxurious, silk spa designs.

Warm Whiskers Neck Wraps are perfect for those times when you've had a stressful day to providing tension relief. Neck Wraps are also great for pain in your shoulders and neck.

Warm Whiskers Neck Wraps may also be frozen for cold therapy by placing them in a sealed plastic bag, then in the freezer for 1-2 hours. Velcro closures make removing the herbal insert and cleaning the plush skin a quick and easy task.

Warm Whiskers come in sizes for your neck, eyes, back or full body. All are designed with extraordinary attention to detail and are made with premium grains, herb, and fabric as well as the calming aroma of lavender.

Hot or cold, these adorable and effective wraps make the perfect soothing product for the tense office worker to those suffering from disease-related muscular and skeletal ailments. I love my little eye pillow and will definitely be buying a larger one for Jeff & for myself to help with all the aches and pains we seem to be getting daily lately. So in all seriousness, go over to Warm Whiskers and see what great products they have that can help you or someone you love feel better!!



No comments: