CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 17, 2009

~~Tattle Tails~~




"I'm telling." "She hit me." "Uh uh, she hit me." "But she hit me first." "I did not. She's lying".

Sound familiar?? If not you obviously don't live anywhere near me because that is the sound coming from my house at the top of little lungs about every 3-4 minutes between the hours of 7 am and 9 pm. Sometimes later.

It has come to the point that I feel like I am going bat shit crazy!! I don't know what is wrong with these girls. They used to play so nice with each other, but the last couple weeks there is always someone pulling hair, hitting, kicking, pinching, pushing, slapping, biting, or knocking someone off their chair. I swear the can go from happy go lucky to mad cow in 3.5 seconds.

WTF???????

I do know enough to realize that something is bothering them, but what?? We have all tried giving them extra attention, one on one time, special little treats, even bribes, but no luck.

What makes it even a bit worse is that in those 3-4 minutes between screeching, I keep hearing, "I'm telling gramma/momma". Good Gawd I am sick of it. I went to help a friend unpack from her move last night to get away from them. And since I am the laziest person on the planet that really means something.

Do you think the neighbors would call DCFS if I blew up and screamed at them something to the effect of "I'm telling you, in the name of all that is good and going to keep me sane, if you come in here and tattle one more time I am gonna pull your hair, knock you off your chair, hit, kick, pinch, push, slap, or bite you too?" AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I’m torn between wanting to stay at work, driving around aimlessly, going on a long trip alone, and wanting to come home and wish all night I had put a bullet in my forehead instead.
I need help! Anyone want 4 perfectly good, most times loving and beautiful little girls who have a death wish???? Me either........

2 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I use to make my girls sit on the floor holding hands pefectly quiet than after awhile I'd make them hug and say I love you. this I did every single time they squabbled. they stopped soon enough..

The Redhead Riter said...

Making a mental note: Thankful for only one child...LOL

Stopping by to let you know you're on my blog ♥ list!

Have a great Saturday!