CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

~~Spending the 4th with my 4 year olds boyfriends~~


So we did what pretty much every family in the country did for the 4th of July. We went to the Freedom Festival Parade in Provo and watched the kids run and fight for the candy that was thrown and be mesmerized by the princesses on the floats.

We taught the baby to like his sunglasses and water bottle for the heat- well maybe not "his", but he rocked them anyway.

Then we went down and looked through all the craft booths and the booths trying to sell every kid that went by something that they could not live without!!

Then of course we had to come home and cool off in the pool.

And give the baby a great holiday sucker that turned his face blue.

Then we started the evening with Utah girls SheDaisy!!

Then we spent the rest of the evening with Libby & Anaya's boyfriends--Yep these are the faces of 2 little girls that have spent the last 2 hours screaming at the top of their lungs for the Jonas Brothers. They look thrilled to death don't they? I can attest to the fact that they absolutely were!!

Then of course we watched some awesome fireworks that were so close that we were covered in ashes, but gosh was it fun!!


Then we ended the night at IHOP for huge orders of pancakes, which pretty much were all left at IHOP because the kids who were starving, were all too tired to eat.
All in all I would say we had a pretty good day. Everyone was so tired they all actually slept all night, can you believe that? I couldn't, but I am sure glad they did.
I'd love to hear what all of you did. I am also looking for some fun ideas to use to start making some fun family traditions for the 4th so everybody give me something mmmmkay?!?!? Trust me, I really do need help!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

loved the pics!! my hubby gave our baby a blue sucker today...what a mess!

hallie said...

I love the excitement in the girls eyes! Cute family!